Just a Few of Our Happy Clients...
How to Use These Virtual Lessons in Your Meetings
Every client we work with utilizes the videos in slightly different ways to meet their unique needs and circumstances. See below for some of our clients most popular ways to utilize the videos.
- To kick off or wrap up all staff meetings and trainings
- As Leadership development for individual employees or teams
- To bring a creative and engaging element to a normal Zoom meeting
- Professional development / breakout sessions / workshops
- Incorporate into the new hire onboarding process
- Shake up and change traditional or non-engaging required trainings and meetings
- Part of the team building activities
- Enhance employee retreats
A Quick Note From Sam Glenn, The Attitude Guy
Why should you order these virtual lessons for your team? For nearly three decades I have worked with thousands of organizations and leaders, and if there is one observation that stands out the most — we need a positive boost from time to time. We need to recharge, refuel, and reconnect to our purpose — why we do what we do. We need a moment to recognize that when we care, we change lives. I believe in the process of empowering and inspiring others. Inspiration isn’t meant to be a distraction, but rather a tool to fuel us to think our best, give our best, and achieve our best. These 9 leadership lessons are simple truths, yet timeless points that truly make a difference. You’ll see…